The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all riders participating in any event organised and operated by UK Cycling Events Ltd. Completion of an Event Registration Form or purchase of an entry by (or on behalf of) the rider (“you”) acknowledges acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. You accept that the event you are entering is not a race in any format. Results will be published for individuals only and anyone considered to be competing against others will be stopped from riding and banned from entering future events.
2. You are fully responsible for your actions whilst attending the event. This includes the event centre and during the ride itself. UK Cycling Events Ltd, do not accept responsibility for your actions nor their consequences.
3. Upon signing the Event Registration Form or purchasing an entry, you agree that you understand the style of ride you are entering (Road / Gravel) and you are entering and furthermore understand the arduous nature of the event, the terrain and style of riding. Furthermore, you confirm that you are physically fit and capable of undertaking this challenging event.
4. Upon signing the Even Registration Form you agree to read and watch all pre-event information and briefing videos.
5. The Event Registration Form or purchase of an entry to an event must be completed by a person aged 18 years or over. Evidence of age must be provided on request.
6. Riders under the age of 18 will be allowed to participate in the event with the consent of their parent or legal guardian who must sign the Event Registration Form or purchase an entry on the rider’s behalf. By signing the Event Registration Form or purchasing an entry on the rider’s behalf, you accept responsibility for the actions and consequences of the underage rider.
7. Under 16’s need to be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for them at all times.
8. Riders under the age of 12 on the day of the event will be able to ride any event of their choosing for FREE as long as they are accompanied by an adult who is responsible for them at all times. Proof of age of the child will be required at registration. If the child is NOT Under 12 on the day of the event then they will be required to pay the appropriate charge for participating in the event.
9. You must wear a safety-approved cycling helmet complying with the latest EN1078, ANSI Z90/4 or SNELL standards during your participation in the event. Any rider not wearing a helmet will not be covered by the event insurance and will be disqualified from the event and could be liable for damages if involved in an accident on that basis. You must accept this as a condition of entry.
10. You confirm that the cycle/bike you are riding for the event and all of your equipment is of a suitable standard and state of trail/roadworthiness, in particular, the ability to complete the longest distance and over rough terrain, dependant on the event.
11. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the event to anyone with inappropriate equipment or clothing.
12. If you wish to use an e-bike at one of our events, it must be fully compliant with UK law - e.g. no “chipped” or overpowered e-bikes. These are considered illegal in the UK and are not allowed at our events.
13. As organisers, we are duty-bound to prioritise our resources to deal with genuine first-aid and mechanical issues. Flat e-bike batteries mid-ride are not considered genuine mechanical issues, rather the predictable outcome of poor planning. Riders with flat e-bike batteries are requested to make their own way to the nearest event Feed Station or Splash & Dash. It should be noted that we may have to wait until the event is finished and/or there are spare resources to facilitate a pick up from these locations. It is therefore suggested that e-bike riders are (1) familiar with their bike’s battery range, and (2) either carry a charged spare battery with them or stash a spare battery at a suitable point on the route in advance.
14. E-bike riders agree to ride legally, appropriately and considerately at all times.
15. Gravel Rides are a cross-country journey by bike that incorporates a mixture of tracks, trails, lanes, bridleways & roads to create an interesting and challenging route over a variety of terrain and surfaces. The on/off-road nature of Adventure Cross routes makes a Cyclocross / Gravel bike the ideal choice but, equally, a Mountain (hardtail, full suss) / Hybrid bike can also be used.
16. Upon signing the Event Registration Form or purchasing an entry (for yourself or another ride), you agree that you (and any other entrants you are registering) are physically and mentally capable of riding the distance you have chosen. If during the event you decide to change the route or distance, you do so at your own risk.
17. During the event, there will be warning signs at appropriate points on the trails or roads. The absence of these signs does not signal that there are no dangers approaching and it is your responsibility to make a decision regarding whether to ride a section or not. The marking of the route does not necessarily indicate that the trail or road is rideable and you are deemed to make your own decision about whether to proceed on bike, foot or not at all.
18. Any marked route is shown for guidance only and we do not insist that you use the route shown. If you choose to ride a section, it is entirely your own choice. If you choose a different route to avoid obstacles or sections you decide are beyond your capabilities, you do so entirely at your own risk.
19. We reserve the right to shorten or alter the published route at any time. You do not have the right to claim a refund if the route is shortened or altered.
20. If you fail to complete the course for any reason, you agree to return to or call the event centre before the close of the event and report to a member of staff. Not doing so will mean that a search may be organised and the subsequent cost will be billed to you.
21. You are requested to ride in single file where appropriate and no more than 2 abreast at any time. Please be aware of your fellow cyclists, other road users, and any other traffic and always indicate your intention to stop or change direction.
22. You must adhere to and obey the Highway Code, local bylaws and the laws of England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland or other countries in which the event is taking place as applicable and extend all reasonable courtesy to other road and off-road users.
23. You must be considerate to other users of bridleways, tracks, byways and public ways when riding off-road. Upon seeing other users, such as horse riders, walkers, farm traffic, and other cyclists, you are required to slow down and pass with care. Where appropriate, you should stop and wait at the side of the route for other users to pass safely.
24. You must not drop or leave any litter on any part of the route but dispose of it responsibly at an appropriate place or bin. Any rider found littering will be disqualified from the event.
25. You are expected to respect the roads, villages and countryside that the events travel through. It should be remembered that this is both a working landscape and home to many communities. If you stop for a comfort break you are asked to do so discretely and appropriately and not to cause any offence to local residents or other riders.
26. In the case of Mountain Bike and Cyclocross events, you are expected to close all gates after you pass unless otherwise instructed. You must not leave a gate open for a rider following behind. Gates should be opened and closed and not vaulted. Any rider causing damage to a gate will be liable for any costs to repair said damage.
27. You will be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by you. This includes, but is not exclusive to, fees from Police, Air Ambulance, Fire and Rescue and Ambulance service. If the situation arises that you are not capable of making the decision to call the emergency services, you agree that a member of our team or a member of the public may call on your behalf. In this situation, you still accept the costs and consequences of such actions.
28. You accept full responsibility for any fees or costs incurred or arising from the need for repatriation.
29. Participation in the event is at your own risk.
30. Third party insurance cover is provided for all riders during the event, covering claims resulting from accidental damage to third party property. This insurance cover is adjudged void if it is deemed the rider has acted negligently. No further insurance cover is provided by us for riders participating in an event.
31. We strongly recommend each rider organises their own personal insurance cover.
32. It is a condition of entry for events outside of the United Kingdom that you have purchased a suitable level of travel insurance to cover the potential activity and liability involved.
Recordings and Event Photography
33. By participating in the event, you confirm and agree that we and third parties authorised by us may record you via photographs, film, audio, audio-visual or other recordings, still or moving, during the event (“Recordings”). We shall own all rights in such recordings and you hereby (i) assign to us any and all present and future copyright, performance rights and any other right, title and interest in and to the Recordings and you hereby waive the benefit of any law known as “moral rights”; (ii) agree that we may use the Recordings for any purpose at our sole discretion including in any marketing and/or publicity materials, and on any website and social media; and (iii) agree that the Recordings may be altered, edited and/or modified (e.g. combined with other images, text, graphics and/or sound). You hereby release us from any and all liability from such use and promotion and specifically waive any right to any compensation you may have for appearing in any of the Recordings.
34. The ‘Recording’ (photographs, film, audio, audio-visual or other recordings still or moving taken during the event) rights remain the property of UKCE and the photographer. Whilst we allow riders to download and share recordings free of charge, anyone looking to use the images for commercial purposes needs to contact UK Cycling Events to arrange special permissions.
35. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that as many riders as are captured in our Event Photography as possible, we do not offer individual rider photos and do not guarantee that there will be a photo of everyone.
36. Event entry fees cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
37. Event entries can be transferred between our events within the same calendar year OR to another rider subject to a £5 transfer fee, up until midday of the Tuesday before the original event is due to take place.
38. We reserve the right to cancel any event due to extreme weather conditions. Your entry will be automatically moved to the rescheduled event. If you can't make the rescheduled event, you can carry your entry to another event of an equal or lower ticket value within the 12 months following the rescheduled event. No refunds will be issued and no compensation will be given towards your travel or accommodation costs.
39. In the case of competition entries or giveaways, the winner agrees to the use of his or her name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests from us relating to any post-winning publicity.
40. We reserve the right to remove any UK Cycling Event or Third Party promotions at any time. You do not have the right to then claim a refund or a voucher for the monetary value of the promotion.
Your Personal Information
42. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the part of the United Kingdom in which you live will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract. The laws of England and Wales will apply to this contract.
43. Where finish line gifts include alcoholic beverages supplied by sponsors or otherwise, it remains the full responsibility to ensure that they are fit and safe to ride or drive home and are under no obligation to consume the beverage upon receipt.
44. All riders under the age of 18 are the responsibility of the parent or guardian that entered the event on their behalf and is their responsibility to ensure that the alcoholic beverage is not consumed by said participant.
All apparel merchandise products in the Store are manufactured by on-demand print technology and services. Accordingly, because all products are manufactured to your specification after you have ordered them we are unable to replace or refund any product(s) ordered which you receive for any reason other than damage or fault. Review - Refunds Policy
1. User Terms
These User Terms apply to this website and any other sites operated by UK Cycling Events LTD. In accordance with the following user terms, UK Cycling Events LTD grants you as an authorised user of this website certain rights (as set out below) and in return, you agree to perform certain obligations. These User Terms form a binding contract between you and UK Cycling Events LTD. By using this Website, you, therefore, confirm that you are at least 18 years old, or if you are under 18 years old that you have obtained your parent's or guardian's consent to enter into these User Terms. Please read these User Terms carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you are deemed to have accepted these User Terms. These User Terms apply whatever method you have used to access the Website, including but not limited to computer, portable device, digital television services and mobile phone. If you do not agree to any part of these User Terms you should stop accessing this Website and navigate away from it.
What do these terms cover?
Please note that these User Terms also contain the UK Cycling Events LTD Selling Terms for Goods and Services in respect of any goods or services you buy direct from UK Cycling Events LTD on the Website or through any of UK Cycling Events LTD’s websites, as well as our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you register for any services or enter any prize competitions or other promotions on the Website, separate terms and conditions which are located on the Website may also apply in addition to these User Terms. UK Cycling Events LTD's Standard Competition Terms and Conditions will also apply to any competitions in addition to these User Terms. Please click here to see UK Cycling Events LTD's Standard Competition Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict between any additional terms and conditions located on the Website and these User Terms, such additional terms will prevail.
2. Information About Us
This Website is operated by UK Cycling Events LTD, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales. Our registered office address is at Unit C10a, Admiralty Park, Holton Heath, Dorset, BH16 6HX.
Some services on the Website may be restricted to users that have registered their details with us and created an account. If you decide to register for one of these services you agree:
(a) that your account details are personal to you and you will not disclose your account details to any third party;
(b) that you will not allow a third party to use your password for the purposes of gaining entry to services meant for registered users only and that you will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your user details are kept confidential and secure; and
(c) that you will not create an account using false information or impersonate another person when registering for a service on the Website.
We may cancel your registered account at any time if for any reason we believe you have breached these requirements. We also reserve the right to disable your account details, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time if in our sole opinion you have failed to comply with any part of these User Terms.
Registration for some services offered by UK Cycling Events LTD may require registration through a third-party website (e.g. Facebook).
4. Accessing the Website
Accessing our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice. We will not be liable for any reason if the Website remains unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users who have registered with us. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website (including taking all necessary steps to ensure you use up-to-date anti-virus software). You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these User Terms and that they comply with them.
Unless otherwise specified on the Website, the Material available on the Website is directed solely at those who access the Website from the United Kingdom. UK Cycling Events LTD makes no representation that any Material is appropriate for use elsewhere or available in any other locations. Those who choose to access the Website from any other location are solely responsible for compliance with local laws and regulations if, and to the extent, that they are applicable.
5. Use of the Website / Acceptable Use Policy
Your use of the Website will be subject to complying at all times with our Acceptable Use Policy in paragraph 5. For the purposes of these User Terms: "Material" will include but is not limited to software, documentation, text, pictures, sounds, graphics, articles, video or audio clips, advertising material and other material published on the Website.
We are either the owner or the licensee of the intellectual property rights in the Website and the Material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
5.1 Accessing our Material
You are entitled to access and print the Material for your own personal private and non-commercial use only, provided that you do not:
(i) download or print any Material in a systematic or regular manner so as to create a database (electronic or paper form);
(ii) remove any notices relating to the ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights in the Material;
(iii) modify, translate, reverse engineer, reproduce, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works of any of the Material; or
(iv) rent, lease, sub-license, loan, copy, commercially exploit or give or transfer any rights in the Material in any form, to any person or entity without our prior written consent.
Our status (and that of any identified third party contributor or rights holder) as the author of the Material must always be acknowledged. If you print off or otherwise copy any part of the Website or Material in breach of these User Terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Material you have made. You are not authorised to download or copy any music or videos which we may grant you access to on the Website without our explicit written consent in each instance.
5.2 Prohibited uses
You further agree that you will not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
(i) to send or distribute multiple unsolicited emails or messages ('Spam') or to cause any other person annoyance, inconvenience or worry;
(ii) for any purposes connected to any business without our consent, including sending any unsolicited advertisements or promotional material;
(iii) to use or attempt to use any software, engine, or any other means to navigate or search the Website other than the navigation tools and search facilities available on the Website and general third party browsers;
(iv) to carry out any activities in relation to "screen scraping" or "database scraping" to obtain lists of users, URLs, internet keywords or other information;
(v) to access the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by UK Cycling Events LTD for use in accessing the Website;
(vi) to use or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, file or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including but not limited to the Website;
(vii) to do anything which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website's infrastructure;
(viii) to interfere with or disrupt the Website and/or any of its services or servers or networks connected to the Website or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website; or
(ix) to collect or store personal data about other users of the Website whether or not for commercial purpose without their consent. This includes the posting of phone numbers, addresses or any other private information without the express permission of that individual.
6. Buying Goods and Services via the Website
The Website offers you the opportunity to purchase goods and services. Some of these goods and services will be provided directly by us (and we will notify you in each instance where we are the seller). In such cases, the legal contract for the provision of these goods and services will, therefore, be made directly between you and UK Cycling Events LTD, and will be governed by the UK Cycling Events LTD Selling Terms for Goods and Services set out in paragraph 6.1, together with any additional terms notified to you at the time of sale. Alternatively, other goods and services available through the Website may either be:
In either of the above circumstances (A, B or C), the legal contract for the goods and services provided will be made between you and that third party (the "Merchant") and the Merchant's terms and conditions will apply to the sale and supply of the goods and services (the "Merchandise") in addition to these User Terms. Accordingly, we cannot give any undertaking that the goods you purchase from third party sellers through our Website will be of satisfactory quality and any such warranties are hereby disclaimed by us absolutely. However, this disclaimer by us does not affect your statutory rights against that third party seller.
UK Cycling Events LTD refers to e-commerce as described in the previous paragraph as "Merchant Sales" and the following Merchant Rules apply. You should carefully read the Merchant's own terms and conditions in addition to these Merchant Rules and User Terms.
Third-Party Merchant Rules
When purchasing Merchandise you acknowledge that:
(i) the Merchant (and not UK Cycling Events LTD) is solely responsible for the fulfilment of orders for any Merchandise and for its quality, suitability and fitness for purpose;
(ii) the selection of any Merchant or the purchase of any item of Merchandise from the information available on the Website or from the Merchant via the Merchant's website or otherwise, and/or recommendations made to you by the site or otherwise, is solely your choice. Any disputes or questions relating to the Merchandise will be directed to the Merchant in question and you acknowledge that UK Cycling Events LTD will have no responsibility, obligations or liability in relation to the Merchandise;
(iii) any Merchant's data protection practices may differ from those adhered to by UK Cycling Events LTD. UK Cycling Events LTD is not responsible for and has no control over, any data that is submitted to, or collected by, Merchants; and
(iv) UK Cycling Events LTD is not responsible or liable directly or indirectly for any charge or loss whatsoever and howsoever arising or resulting from your use of or reliance on any content, material or goods or services available through, on or from any Merchant or Merchant's websites.
6.1 UK Cycling Events LTD Selling Terms for Goods and Services
For goods and services sold directly by UK Cycling Events LTD, the UK Cycling Events LTD Selling Terms under this paragraph 6.1 will apply in addition to the User Terms. In the event that there are other terms on the Website referring to the sale of such goods and services that conflict with the Selling Terms, the terms on the Website will prevail.
Examples of the goods that UK Cycling Events LTD sells are merchandise and clothing. The specific terms that relate to "goods" therefore only apply to all physical goods sold through the Website by UK Cycling Events LTD.
Example of the services that UK Cycling Events LTD sells are event entries, digital downloads, and/or access to online 'paid for content'. The specific terms that relate to "services" therefore only apply to all non-physical items sold through the Website by UK Cycling Events LTD.
BY PLACING AN ORDER THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU PROMISE THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS OLD, YOU MUST ENSURE THAT A PARENT OR GUARDIAN PURCHASES THE GOODS OR SERVICES ON YOUR BEHALF. YOU SHOULD PRINT OUT AND KEEP A COPY OF THESE USER TERMS FOR YOUR REFERENCE IN RESPECT OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES YOU BUY FROM US.
How the contract is formed between you and UK Cycling Events LTD for the purchase of goods
After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to sell the goods to you.
All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and, where you order online we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms the goods have been dispatched (the "Dispatch Notice"). The contract between us for the provision of the goods will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Notice. The contract will relate only to those goods whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Notice. We will not be obliged to supply any other goods which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such other goods is confirmed in a separate Dispatch Notice.
How the contract is formed between you and UK Cycling Events LTD for the purchase of services
After you place an order for services, the contract between UK Cycling Events LTD and you will only be formed when we make the services, including any digital content, available to you for download or access. UK Cycling Events LTD reserves the right, at its sole discretion to reject any orders it receives.
Purchase and delivery of goods and services
(a) Your transaction will be processed in a secure environment.
(b) The price of any goods or services will be as quoted on the Website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Notice unless in the event of a mistake (as set out below).
(c) Our Website may contain a large number of goods, and despite our best efforts, some of the goods on our Website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where the price of goods is less than the stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the goods to you. If the correct price of the goods is higher than the price stated on the Website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the goods or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. We are under no obligation to provide the goods to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Notice if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could easily have been recognised by you as a mispricing.
(d) Payment methods are detailed on UK Cycling Events LTD’s websites, where applicable. For the avoidance of doubt, UK Cycling Events LTD does not accept payment by cash or cheque for online sales. We charge your debit or credit card on receipt of your order.
Out of stock goods
(e) In the event that you place an order for goods that are out of stock, UK Cycling Events LTD will inform you if it is awaiting stock and the anticipated arrival date of such stock. UK Cycling Events LTD will hold your payment and order and dispatch your goods as soon as the stock arrives. You may elect for UK Cycling Events LTD to refund your card and to re-purchase on the arrival of the stock. In this event, UK Cycling Events LTD will notify you via email that stock has arrived and you will be required to place your order again. Please note that customers who have not opted for the refund will take preference. We will not substitute or replace any out of stock item without your prior consent.
(f) When purchasing goods, you will be required to pay extra for delivery (unless stated otherwise) and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out on the Website and UK Cycling Events LTD’s websites, where applicable. All postage and packing charges are subject to change without notice.
(g) Unless otherwise specified on the relevant Website, UK Cycling Events LTD only delivers goods and provides services to residents in the United Kingdom mainland only. We do not accept orders from outside the United Kingdom unless expressly stated otherwise on the Website.
(h) We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
(i) UK Cycling Events LTD endeavours to deliver all goods that are in stock within thirty (30) calendar days of your order. Delivery of larger hand assembled items and selected fabric items may take up to eight (8) weeks. UK Cycling Events LTD will notify you if there is the likelihood of any delay and agree with you a revised delivery time.
(j) You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you and we have received payment. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss, damage or destruction.
(k) We will be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver goods or services, including digital content, if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
(l) UK Cycling Events LTD reserves the right to ship physical goods separately or via a third party supplier. Delivery charges are detailed on UK Cycling Events LTD websites, where applicable.
(m) Refunds for items bought as a gift will be credited to the original purchaser.
(n) If you are exchanging goods whereby the replacement goods cost less than the goods you have returned, you will be refunded the difference.
(o) When you are exchanging goods and the new purchase costs more than your original purchase, additional payment will be required. The additional payment of the remaining balance may either be included by you with the returned goods and new purchase details, or one of our operators will contact you on receipt of your return to obtain the payment balance.
You may contact the supplier of your goods in relation to your order by telephone at the number provided on your order notification e-mail.
7. Data Protection
8. Third-Party Advertising, Sites and Links
The Website may contain links to third-party websites which are controlled and operated by parties other than UK Cycling Events LTD. The links will let you leave the Website and UK Cycling Events LTD is not responsible for any content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply endorsement by UK Cycling Events LTD of the linked site. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
The Website may contain advertising submitted by third parties. Such third parties are solely responsible for the content of such advertising and for ensuring that it complies with all relevant legislation and regulations. We do not accept any responsibility for the content of any third-party advertising.
You may link to our Website home page, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not (in our opinion) damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way so as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none explicitly exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than our home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy (paragraph 5). If you wish to make any use of the Material other than set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
9. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
UK Cycling Events LTD does not limit its liability for (i) death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of UK Cycling Events LTD or its employees, (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation and (iii) any other liability that we are not permitted to limit or exclude under applicable law. The remainder of this section will not apply to such liability.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable UK law, including the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Any commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We, therefore, disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We will not be liable to you if we are prevented or delayed from complying with our obligations under the UK Cycling Events LTD Selling Terms by anything you do (or anyone acting on your behalf) does or fails to do or due to events that are beyond our reasonable control.
We warrant to you that any goods or services purchased from UK Cycling Events LTD will be of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for purpose for which goods of the kind are commonly supplied. However, our total liability to you for any breach of this warranty will be limited to the purchase price of the goods or services only. We will have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods or services in question.
You acknowledge that UK Cycling Events LTD, its directors, contractors, agents and employees shall not be liable to you in contract, tort, or otherwise for any economic loss, (including without limitation, loss of revenue, business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings); any loss of goodwill or reputation; any loss of data; or any special, indirect or consequential loss that may result to you or a third party arising from your use of the Website (unless expressly set out otherwise in these User Terms).
You further acknowledge that UK Cycling Events LTD gives no warranties of any kind in relation to the Website or the Material, and the Website is made available to you on an ‘as is' basis. These User Terms are in lieu of all warranties, conditions, undertakings, terms, and obligations implied by statute, common law, usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
UK Cycling Events LTD does not accept any liability for links on the Website to third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party sites you do so at your own risk.
The liability of any third party seller will be as set out in their own terms and conditions with you.
10. Variation to the User Terms
UK Cycling Events LTD reserves the right to vary the User Terms from time to time. Please check the User Terms regularly as your continued use of the Website following UK Cycling Events LTD's posting of the amended User Terms will be regarded by UK Cycling Events LTD as your acceptance of such amended User Terms. You should regularly review these User Terms to keep up-to-date with any changes.
These User Terms form the entire agreement between you and UK Cycling Events LTD and supersede any other oral or written communications, agreements or representations with respect to your use of the Website.
If any part of these User Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the validity of the remainder of these User Terms will not be affected. You acknowledge that UK Cycling Events LTD has entered into these User Terms for its own benefit and these User Terms are intended to be enforceable by UK Cycling Events LTD by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Other than UK Cycling Events LTD, a person who is not a party to these User Terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these User Terms but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
Nothing in these User Terms will be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between you and UK Cycling Events LTD. If UK Cycling Events LTD or any contractor of UK Cycling Events LTD is unable to perform any obligation under these User Terms because of a matter beyond its reasonable control, including (but not limited to) fire, flood, explosion, war, civil disorder, industrial disputes (whether or not involving its employees), or other disasters or governmental laws and regulations imposed after the fact, or events beyond the reasonable control of UK Cycling Events LTD or the UK Cycling Events LTD contractor, neither UK Cycling Events LTD nor any UK Cycling Events LTD contractor will have any liability for that failure to perform.
No waiver by UK Cycling Events LTD of a breach of any provision of these User Terms will be considered to be a waiver of any prior or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions and no waiver will be implied by UK Cycling Events LTD taking or failing to take any other action.
Your use of the internet is solely at your risk and subject to all applicable laws, and UK Cycling Events LTD has no responsibility for any information, software, services or other materials accessed or obtained by you using the internet.
These User Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to all matters arising out of or in connection with these User Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims), although we reserve the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these User Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
By submitting your information, you will be subscribing the UK Cycling Events Newsletter. The Newsletter will be sent to you via email.