UK Cycling Events, the lead provider of Cycling Sportives in the UK, has a new job opportunity available to anyone with a can do attitude and wants to provide our customers with a fantastic experience.
You must be flexible in your approach, hardworking, prepared to travel, physically fit, and have a clean driving licence.
If this sounds like you, then you can apply by sending your CV along with a simple
paragraph as to why you should be considered to: email@example.com
More information about the role can be found below.
- Main purpose of job:
- To assist the Events team and ensure the rider experience is of the highest quality.
- Days of Working
- Thursday to Monday
- Fordingbridge New Forest, with National Event Travel
The Events Specialist will support the Events Team in all elements of the of the event organisation, both pre and post event.
- Duties Include:
- Packing and un-packing the equipment for an event, ensuring both the vans and warehouse are kept in perfect order
- Put up course signage on both Road and MTB events.
- Remove course signage post event.
- Assist in the set-up of event centres prior to the event
- Ensuring the dismantling and removal of the events infrastructure is timely and enhances the image of the event.
- Check Courses on the morning of an event if required.
- Event day rider support
This role would suit a hardworking flexible person who can work on their own initiative, and has a “can do” attitude to work. They must be physically fit, over the age of 21 and have a clean driving licence.
The events are based throughout the UK, and therefore there is a need for significant travel. Good interpersonal skills are needed, to ensure that we meet and exceed rider expectations at all levels of the event.
Application closing date: 25th August 2015