UK Cycling Events the lead provider of Cycling Sportives in the UK are looking to recruit staff for the 2014 season.
If you have a “can do” attitude to life and work, and are passionate about learning and achieving,
we want to hear from you. You must be flexible in your approach, hardworking, prepared to travel,
physically fit, and have a clean driving licence.
Events Assistant - (Full Time, 6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
- Main purpose of job:
- The assistant will support the effective operations of an Event, ensuring that the rider experience is of the highest quality.
- Days of Working
- Sunday - Thursday
- Fordingbridge New Forest, with National Event Travel
The events assistant will support the Events Team, in all elements of the of the event organisation, both pre and post event.
- Duties Include:
- Sign and remove Road and MTB courses pre and post event.
- Liaise with venue managers and staff prior to events to ensure agreed event requirements are met and are in place.
- Ensure insurance, legal, health and safety obligations etc are adhered too
- Assist in the set-up of event centres prior to the event
- Ensuring the dismantling and removal of the events infrastructure is timely and enhances the image of the event.
- Check Courses on the morning of an event if required.
- Event day rider support
This role would suit a hardworking flexible person who can work on their own initiative, and has a “can do” attitude to work. They must be physically fit, over the age of 21 and have a clean driving licence. Applicants need to live within 45 min of Fordingbridge (New Forest, Hampshire). The events are based throughout the UK, and therefore there is a need for significant travel. Good interpersonal skills are needed, to ensure that we meet and exceed rider expectations at all levels of the event.
- Salaries and benefits
- £17,000- £21,000 dependant on experience. Holiday Entitlement 20 days. Technical Clothing.