Join us for our UKCE x OTE Anytime Virtual event starting from Saturday 27th February through to Sunday 14th March, where you’ve got two weeks to clock up 200km on your bike.
You can cycle wherever and whenever you like, whether it’s; indoors at dusk, outdoors at dawn, around your garden at lunchtime, up your local climbs at the weekend or simply logging your daily commute, it doesn’t matter. As long as you complete 200km between Saturday 27th February and Sunday 14th March (inclusive) then you’ll be a finisher of the UKCE x OTE Anytime challenge!
We have two different entry options to motivate as many of you as possible to get on your bikes and start pedalling. There’s a free option which is… COMPLETELY FREE. If you select this option you’ll be able to upload your rides as you tick off the km’s, see your results on our live leaderboard and if you complete the challenge, you’ll be able to download our finishers certificate. The second option is a medal and gift option which costs just £10. For this entry fee, you’ll receive three OTE full size Anytime bars, a limited edition Anytime Challenge Medal (the entry fee includes postage of your goodies) and you'll also be able to download a finishers certificate as well.
We really hope you are able to join us for the UKCE x OTE Anytime Virtual challenge!
• Create an account (or use an existing one if you have done one of our virtual challenges before on Results Base) and register.
• Ride for free or select the 'Medal' option to receive a limited edition medal.
• Ride little and often anytime between 27th February and 14th March to achieve your 200km
• Track your ride using an activity tracker (Strava, Suunto, Garmin)
• Please follow the latest government guidelines if riding outside
• Login to your account
• Select ‘My Area’ – ‘My Tickets’ and select the Ticket for this event
• Input your distances and upload a photo. For more details on how to upload your times see the Virtual Event help page on Results Base, for answers to any problems with the process see the Results Base Virtual Timing FAQs.
• If you have linked your profile to your Garmin account then your ride will automatically upload.
• You have until 11:59pm on Sunday 14th March to upload your result
• Tag us in your photos @ukcyclingevents
By submitting your information, you will be subscribing the UK Cycling Events Newsletter. The Newsletter will be sent to you via email.